Thursday, September 24, 2009

Review - Golden Circus

Here's a review I did on a circus that came to town. I actually went to this circus with the kids from my community center. The kids were bright-eyed and bushy tailed for their first circus, and I, too, was surprisingly enthralled. In fact, during a trapeze performance i shrieked and winced involuntarily, afraid the acrobats would fall to their deaths, only to open my eyes to the sight of my kids staring at me, the adult, with concern. Apparently I've outgrown neither squealing nor children's entertainment...

Golden Circus: The Greatest Show on Earth-Chilean Style

Around the time that winter changes to spring in Santiago, you might notice that circus tents sprout up throughout the city faster than you can say Barnum & Bailey. So before these nomadic showmen pack up and head south for the summer, it’s worth it to make your way to a big top and get a glimpse of this fading, but beloved Chilean pastime.

Click here for full article.



No comments: